We have two main options and two add-ons, allowing you to create a bespoke package to suit your needs.
Option 1: Publishing a physical book
You already have:
- Cover design
- edit your manuscript and send you a word copy with track changes
- typeset your manuscript
- allocate an ISBN for ordering purposes
- prepare print ready files of the content and the cover
- set up print distribution and metadata
- set up Amazon ‘look inside’
- manage library copy submissions (6 copies to libraries in the UK)
*Books under 1,500 words are priced at £550. For books greater than 1,500 words please email us for a quote – the quote will account for the higher editing/proofreading costs.
Option 2: Publishing and illustrating a physical book
In addition to option 1, we will provide your interior illustrations and a front cover.
**The prices will vary for this depending on the style, scale and complexity of your required illustrations.
These can be added to the main options if required.
In addition to your chosen option, you can request our marketing package. For more information, go to Marketing.
Publishing an eBook
For picture books this will be a fixed layout design available through Apple and Kobo. For other books where reflowable content allows, it will be available through many more online stores.