We know how proud you are of your manuscript, and we think it’s awesome too! Now let’s get you off to a flying start with effective, comprehensive marketing.
Not all marketing is made equal…
Most companies will offer you a marketing package to promote your finished book. Often, this will consist of little more than an A4 flyer called an AI (advance information). The AI is typically distributed to bookshops and wholesalers that may be interested in stocking your book.
This is a great way to get your book out there, but it’s not the only way. At Blue Falcon, we believe that we deliver a better class of marketing package to our clients. We want you to feel valued and important, and we want you to succeed. That’s why we will put together a marketing plan to promote your book that covers all the bases.
Creating and distributing an AI to our database of book retailers is only one small part of this. We will also:
- target your local bookshops, libraries and schools on your behalf.
- provide copies of your book to the schools, bloggers and review groups we partner with. Their feedback is used to create more marketing opportunities for you.
- promote you and your book on our social media platforms, and (if you don’t have them in place already) we will help you to create yours.
- create your own personal bio to be featured on our website.
- provide advice. There are things you can do to market yourself and your book effectively, and we will share these tips with you.